In case of bad weather . . .
Worshiping together is important and every effort will be made to remain open in the event of bad weather. Presently we are a mission congregation. For this reason a number of variables factor into the decision to open or close – the safety of our parishioners being number one.
- Like school closings we will wait until Sunday morning to determine if a change in schedule is necessary.
- We will assess travel and parking lot conditions before making a decision.
- If there is no change to our schedule there will be no announcement made.
- We will communicate any changes in our church schedule by the following means:
- Television: WXII Channel 12 is currently set up to announce schedule changes for us.
- E-mail: An e-mail will be sent to those we have addresses for.
- Website: Schedule changes will post on the home page of this website.