The Fifth Sunday After Pentecost
July 9, 2017
Lutheran Book of Worship – Setting 1
Please stand as you are able when indicated by *
Prelude: “Prelude – Fuga” Pachelbel
Welcome & Announcements
* Hymn: “Father Most Holy” #169
* Apostolic Greeting & Kyrie p. 57-58 (Start Here)
* Hymn of Praise (“Glory to God…”) p. 58-59
* Prayer of the Day (bulletin insert)
First Reading (bulletin insert)
Psalm (bulletin insert)
Second Reading (bulletin insert)
* Gospel Acclamation p. 62
* Holy Gospel (bulletin insert)
* Hymn: “Lord of All Hopefulness” #469
* Apostles’ Creed p. 65
Offering, Offertory (“Create in me…”) p. 75
* Prayers of the Church p. 76
* The Lord’s Prayer p. 69, 71
* Benediction & Amen p. 74
* Hymn: “When Morning Gilds the Skies” #545
* Postlude: “I Pray You, Dear Lord Jesus” Mackie
The altar flowers today are given to the glory of God
by Sherry and Andy Hurst.
Grace Lutheran Church welcomes you to worship this morning.
Please fill out a visitor card, found in your welcome bag or
available from an usher, and place it in the offering plate. If you
have questions or are interested in hearing about membership,
please see Pastor Ryman or contact him using the information on
the front of this bulletin.
Sunday School Classes
• Everyone is invited to fellowship with coffee, juice, and doughnuts
before classes in the kitchen area.
• A children’s class meets in the rear of the chapel.
• An adult class meets in the lounge next to the chapel.
Disciples in Service today, July 9
Ushers: Marc Voigt, Ashley Hurst Organist: Steve Holland
Lay Reader: Rob Maxey Acolyte: Ruby Hurst
Preacher: Roger Hull Crucifer: Garrett Price
Disciples in Service next Sunday, July 16
Ushers: Rik Maxey, Rob Maxey Organist: Steve Holland
Lay Reader: Scott Hinrichs Acolyte: William Roberts
Servers: Holly and Dan Alloway Crucifer: Garrett Price
grace lutheran church
Grace: a gift from God,
a place for you.
Meeting at Hayworth-Miller Chapel
108 East Kinderton Way, Advance, NC
PO Box #1735, Clemmons, NC
Rev. Mark Ryman, Pastor
336-684-5634 • firstname.lastname@example.org
• Christ-Centered • Mission-Driven
• Traditionally-Grounded • Congregationally-Focused